In compliance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03 Personal Data Protection Code, Bellini SpA, as Data
Controller, is required to provide you with the following information
regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Data are collected for contractual, commercial, statistical and
- Data processing is performed by electronic and magnetic
means or on paper.
- Your data provision is compulsory to enable us to fulfill all
accounting, legal and contractual obligations. Should you fail to
provide data which are not directly related to the above legal or
contractual obligations, we, as Data Controller, shall make consequent
decisions regarding our business relationship, based on the
importance for us of such lacking data.
- Further to the communication and dissemination of data as
required by law, data may be supplied to the following entities:
companys employees within their field (sales, production,
administration), companies belonging to the Bellini Group,
controlled or affiliated companies, located in Italy or abroad,
companys sales representatives, factoring companies, credit
collection companies, credit insurance companies, financial
institutions, leasing companies, professionals and consultants, data
processing companies, commercial information companies and
- Data shall be processed for the whole duration of our
contractual relationship and also afterwards in order to comply with
all legal obligations.
- The Data Subject can exercise the rights referred to in Section
7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03.
- The Data Controller is Bellini S.r.l. - via Don L. Milani, 8 - 24050 Zanica
(BG) - tel. +39 035 673948 - fax +39 035 673958 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.